8 a.m. - 3:35 p.m.
Drop-Off: Begins at 7:30 a.m.
Pick-Up: Begins at 3:35 p.m.
3rd - 5th
7013 Stewart St.
Hitchcock, TX 77563
Stewart Elementary strives to educate the whole child by building strong partnerships between home and school. Through active involvement and shared responsibilities, together we will empower our students to be enthusiastic life-long learners with a thirst for knowledge.
Our school will:
- Welcome parental involvement and provide opportunities for open communication
- Provide a safe environment of high expectations, which will promote a joy of literature, build confidence in mathematics, and spark scientific discovery.
- Encourage students to become responsible citizens of our community by embracing diversity and by cultivating respect for self and others.
Programs and Activities
At Stewart Elementary School, we have a variety of programs and activities designed to meet the needs of our students:
- Special Education Program
- Tutorial Programs
- K.I.C.K Club
- CAR RIDERS should be dropped off and picked up in the front of the school only.
- You MUST be on the student's emergency list to pick up a child. We cannot accept an addition to a child's emergency list over the phone.
- You must have your name card to pick up a child during dismissal. If you do not have your card, you will be required to come into the school and show your driver's license.
- Transportation changes will not be accepted after 3:00pm. Bus changes are not allowed.